Saturday, May 7, 2011

Booties Galore!

I don't think I'm too good at this blogging thing, as you can tell by my sparse postings.  Well, I have the perfect occasion to blog: new photos!  I'm always thrilled to receive a brand new set of photos for my patterns.  My original "Baby Slip-On Booties" pattern has been updated to included directions for the darling 5-Petal  Posy.  You can find the pattern in both my Etsy shop and my Ravelry shop.  Check out these beautiful pictures shot by the brilliant, talented and amazing Andrea from Andrea Marie Photography!
 





 



1 comment:

  1. The 918kiss application will enhance the capabilities of your mobile device. You just need to start by installing the correct version of the installation file for e of phone tallation file for Android device users and the iOS installation file for device users. Apple without limiting use on mobile phones only. But tablets can also be installed if using an existing operating system. 918kiss

    ReplyDelete